Friday, May 9, 2008

Hello Oranges!


I started this particular card quite a while ago. I had the image panel completed, the sentiment all ready, but needed the striped grosgrain. It just makes the card, in my opinion. The orange slices that are stamped on the Whisper White have been stamped off once. The orange slices on the Pumpkin Pie have Crystal Effects on them...I used a toothpick to spread it around.

I've been stamping a lot this week, but they've been Mother's Day cards that my husband has been taking in to work to sell to his coworkers. Of course, all the stamping takes place at night and I've forgotten to take pictures the next morning before they head off. It's been flattering to have the cards sell. My husband actually suggested it, and I'm very grateful for his support.

I'm hoping to take a stab at Kristina Werner's color challenge later today. No promises, but look for another post this afternoon! If I'm not back, have a fabulous weekend and happy stampin'!


Card Recipe
Stamps: Fundamental Phrases, Tart & Tangy
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Tiya-B said...

What a great citrus card, its so pretty and so well done. the design is fantastic.